Ryan to take time out
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
Ryan to take time out
Posted: 13 Jun 2007 07:14 pm Post subject: Farquhar; Taking a break!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ryan Farquhar has decided to take a break from the road race scene following a rather dissappointing NW200 and IOM TT.
This is no doubt disastrous news for race fans, Ryan, despite lapping quicker than he did before at the TT, and being the top pirelli runner in the opening superbike race, has had a lot of problems with the bikes, and with things not going as he expected.
No doubt a hard decision to take, Ryan has decided to review his future, however he is NOT quitting!
He intends taking in the classic races at the Manx GP, where he will ride (as exclusively revealed on this site last yr) a 500 Paton and 350 Honda for Roger Winfield.
This news will also come as a blow to the Bush Road Races, where Ryan is one of the club members who helped to get his circuit into place, and was so much looking forward to participating in the event this year
source;www.irishracephotography.com
15-06-2007, 06:05 PM
Website Find Reply
Anonymous
Unregistered

And why shouldnt he :?: Its sometimes good to take a break. Mind, I suppose he realises that if he doesnt race regularly hes in danger of being classed as a "Holiday Racer" by Pol Pot Parker, whos never competed in a road race in his life :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Welcome to the Holiday Racers club, Ryan, enjoy the Manx. Lol Lol Lol
16-06-2007, 08:33 AM
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32

Welcome to the Holiday Racers club, Ryan, enjoy the Manx. Lol Lol Lol

haa haa haa Lol Lol Lol
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
18-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Website Find Reply