Shaun Harris update
thewitch
Unregistered

Shaun Harris update
Shaun is now in Ward 49 at the Leeds General Infirmary (Bed 13!!!) His operation will be next week, so he is hoping for visitors this week.
So far Fiona and the family have been offered 3 places to stay, so they will be looking at those to see what's what. They are all out of town, so if someone has something in Leeds, near the hospital, that might still be better. Up to Fee now.
Thanks to everyone who has offered to help in any way... keep it up folks, he'll be here for at least another 6 weeks.
03-07-2007, 08:45 AM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

Thanks for the updates Helen.

I`m posting them on the BSB forum

Toby is certainly the main man as far as Everyone is concerned.

I remember it was himself that saved Simmo`s leg and he has helped and supported so many others over the years.
03-07-2007, 06:04 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32

I visited Shaun last night in Leeds. It was great to see him, and his big smile! You can tell he's fighting. Mr Angry or what?! I think he's mainly cross with himself for the pain he has put his family through. I know full well the frustration that goes through your mind when you're lying there, absolutely helpless, and I never did what he's done 10,000 miles from home.
Anyway, he's in good hands where he is, so lets all wish him a speedy recovery.
04-07-2007, 09:54 AM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Oh thanks for that Mr J.
I bet he was pleased to see you?
Lets hope that he wil continue steady progress from her.

MV
04-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

He should have a couple more visitors tomorrow. If you know Shaun and you are near Leeds, pop in and see him.
04-07-2007, 08:20 PM
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

me and ah yoof should be going tomorrow with a bit of luck. thankfully garry knows exactly how to get to the hospital. won't know till morning though. don't even know what shaun looks like. is he the big fella with the long black pony tail and goatee? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
04-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Yeah, right... tiny, hyperactive and ginger more like!
04-07-2007, 09:14 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58

Lol

Looking good in thread below ! handsome devil that he is :wink:

http://www.britishsuperbike.com/forum/vi...c&start=10
04-07-2007, 09:19 PM
Find Reply
fiona k Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1

Hi there,

Just got some orders from the man himself, Have been told to post on just about every bike forum to give everyone a HUGE thankyou for all the Help, Wellwishes, Cards, Visits and the rest. He is totally humbled by the amount of support he has recieved. He cant wait to get back on the net and stir up poo, but as you can imagine is wanting to put all his energy into repaired and spending time with all of us. This was all i could remember as Shaun was a bit gabby todayand was talking 120mph so a pick the best bits!
I and the rest of Shauns family would like to personally thank Helen, Malcom, Wyn and all who have done all you can to help us, We can relax in knowing that there are a few less things to worry about, which has have given us a chance to put all our energy into helping Shaun recover.
Anj
(Shauns stepdaughter)
05-07-2007, 09:42 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Great news! He had 10 hours of surgery today, and in the recovery room, he asked Fiona for a Heineken...
09-07-2007, 09:47 PM
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Great news indeed, Helen.

Thanks Helen

MV
09-07-2007, 10:11 PM
Website Find Reply