From Shaun
thewitch
Unregistered

From Shaun
hi team, shaun here. sorry i have not read all pages as i get to tired to quick and my smashed body is a wee bit tricky to deal with and i only under stad going fast not crawling around like this i have been very luky with my race career. this can be copied and postd any where by some one please so all cool race fans can read it. there has been some amazing trully humbling things done and said about me and i am so happy to have made such a good impression on the team, thank you all it really helps me fight and find more possitives to fght for. i cannot be bothered explaining in full my medical condition but with my spirit my doctr toby branfoot and the love of my family and freinds i we will beat this and hope to keep racing in my life as i love it team management is where i am heading i believe i have heaps togive back to our sport anyway to everyone out there thanks very much and sorry to some people because i will be back cheers all
08-07-2007, 10:33 AM
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14

He'll be back............ GAME ON!!!!!!!! Lol
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
08-07-2007, 11:05 AM
Website Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30

just had a text from shaun.
'operation is all booked for tomorrow. new life is about to start and i am so happy i cannot believe it. yeeha!'
there's a boy with spirit Big Grin
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
08-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Great stuff Shaun!!!

The spirit of the "Worlds fastest Indian" is alive.
See you in the Island soon.

MV
08-07-2007, 01:42 PM
Website Find Reply