MGP 2008 according to Richard Rose and NickJ
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
MGP 2008 according to Richard Rose and NickJ
How about a formula 750 class to run with the senior classics?
Junior and lightweight on Monday with Newcomers in the morning.Wednesday Morning ,Junior Manx followed by Senior classic/Formula 750.
Bikes in 750 class as follows;Triumph triples, Bonnevilles,Norton Commando,Atlas ,Ducati ,Laverda,TR 500 Suzuki ,CB 750 Honda,Kawasaki triples.etc. Any more suggestions.This is Nick and Richard,
a few the worst for wear......we await your comments with baited breath
16-08-2007, 12:02 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

Great idea Nick
I bet you've got one stashed away somewhere............. just waiting :wink:
16-08-2007, 12:33 AM
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32

No I haven't Cargo. Actually Richard wrote the post on my computer. He's over here collecting engines for Martin Bullock, he stayed the night, and we've drunk far too much! BUT, the idea does make a bit of sense, and I reckon that the MMCC will need to move with the times in a year or two.
Anyway, Cargo, I hope the fitness regime has worked, cos I'm coming over to check you out!!
Wishing everyone of the competitors a safe and successful Manx, I wish I could be there for the whole of the event, the best race meeting in the world.
ps Mr Rose has retired to bed, full of my Shepherd's Pie, Timothy Taylor Landlord beer, and a few whiskies. He could be described as content!!!
16-08-2007, 12:57 AM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Nick,

I wish you hadnt posted that!
Its left me wishing I had decided to pop over for the Manx!

Oh well, next year?

MV
16-08-2007, 09:19 AM
Website Find Reply