iom Hospital staff
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
iom Hospital staff
I know this is a long shot but, if there are any staff members on this site, please pass on this to staff members that were involved with me and others.

I would like to say, thankyou very much for all the brilliant hard work you all did with me, my wife Fiona has raved about you all since day one! You must be very good at what you do!

I would also like to offer my own apologies for any bad mood behavour I may have forced upon you, I am aware that I was not the nicest of people to you all whilst I was in there a bit broken, and for that I apologise, as well as say, it was out of my controll, and I really appreciate what you have all done for me and my family and other families as well of other people you have attended

Thanks a lot, best wishes to you all.
22-08-2007, 01:13 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Shaun, that's really nice and I will make sure it gets to the right people.
22-08-2007, 11:31 AM
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
gudonya
Great people, hospital people, in every way !! ..However you were worth saving and we are all very pleased you are recovering from such an awful accident..

Very best wishes.

Ian TTFAN Huntly.
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
22-08-2007, 01:37 PM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Threads: 55

Well said Ian!

Shaun Harris, living (thankfully) lgend.

But we all appreciate what hospital stuff do in general and for our racing heroes i particular.

MV
22-08-2007, 06:31 PM
Website Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

I would like to be able to give them all a big hug, or lots of beer or some thing. Guess it has going to have to happen next year when I come back over to the TT 8)
22-08-2007, 11:40 PM
Find Reply
gary the nurse Offline

Threads: 18

hi shaun-i've texted the head nurse of ITU re your message
23-08-2007, 10:46 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

gary the nurse Wrote:hi shaun-i've texted the head nurse of ITU re your message

Thanks mate, I really want them to know how much I appreciate what they did for me and my family and others
24-08-2007, 12:03 AM
Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Well said Shaun!!

As I celebrate my 65th, I thank the medical staff at Louth County Hospital and Ashford Hospital in Middlesex. Following MY big off in May 1981 (Gooseneck, Cadwell) they collectively brought me back to health and sanity.
The physio department saved my hand and got me walking again.

I know my accident wasnt in YOUR league Shaun(trust you to do it bigger and better!) but I do share with you this gratitude to doctors and nurses.
God bless em all!

Keep up the good work Shaun!

MV
24-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Website Find Reply
MV Offline
Perennial Contributor

Well said Shaun!!

As I celebrate my 65th, I thank the medical staff at Louth County Hospital and Ashford Hospital in Middlesex. Following MY big off in May 1981 (Gooseneck, Cadwell) they collectively brought me back to health and sanity.
The physio department saved my hand and got me walking again.

I know my accident wasnt in YOUR league Shaun(trust you to do it bigger and better!) but I do share with you this gratitude to doctors and nurses.
God bless em all!

Keep up the good work Shaun!

MV
24-08-2007, 07:49 AM
Website Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16

An Aussie friend, Alan Burt, spent many, many months in Nobles after a serious coming off at Ramsey in the fifties. He survived to be able to race again in classic racing during the seventies and 80's, al beit with very damaged legs and although this caused him some grief it was obvious that the nursing staff had done a remarkable job in those days also. They are certainly worth their weight in gold. I have met a couple of nurses here, locally, who have worked at Nobles and I know they all have the greatest respect for the TT riders.
24-08-2007, 11:06 PM
Find Reply