When Will We Know
Anonymous
Unregistered

When Will We Know
With 3 new cases of F&M reported yesterday it really dosnt look to good for the manx i think we all know the outcome but we need to know now not be kept waiting. Come on be brave and let us know.
27-06-2001, 09:25 AM
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: When Will We Know
There is a Manx Government discussion planned for tommorrow (Thurs) ref the F&M and MGP. However, the H of K's have made it clear(?) that the final decision rests with the MMCC....provided it agrees with theirs. I'm looking forward to the Manx Governments Press Release and have an interpreter standing by to explain it to me.
We have put our plans on hold but we will be at the Manx if it goes ahead.
Allan Grandad Warner.
Gloucester Racing.
27-06-2001, 12:18 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

There were cases of Hoof and Gob were occuring during the 'Welcome to the TT (not)' That didn't stop 'many thousands of visitors' Manx own publicity, visiting the Island.

Come on then JUST HOW MANY CASES OF F&M HAVE BEEN REPORTED ON THE ISLAND SINCE THE THOUSANDS WENT HOME.

Lets hope that the H of K's realise the error of their ways and appreciate what they are missing.
27-06-2001, 07:14 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

We may even be there, racing or not as it's still a good holiday.Anyway,who really wants to get up at 4.30 am.to ride silly motorcycles?
27-06-2001, 11:20 PM
Anonymous
Unregistered

You could be shot for a lesser statement Hilary. I will tell Gail on you.
27-06-2001, 11:37 PM