True or False?
scruffy Offline

Threads: 11
True or False?
I read this on another forum, makes interesting reading, can anyone elaborate :?:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I was refering to is the fact that, to obtain the joke piece of paper called the Mountain Course Licence you have to have held a National Licence for six months prior to the start of the event. As the Manx starts on, I think, August 16th, this means that you have got to hold a National licence since FEBRUARY 16th, As the season doesnt start till March then I think you can say that any past winners etc who've let their National licence lapse for more than 3 years (after which, when you apply for a licence you have to do the pre licence training course before being granted a clubmans licence then finish in the top 50% in finals which doesnt include heats, qualifiers, consolation races or B finals at 10 meetings at 4 different venues before you will be granted a National licence)will most definitely NOT be on the grid at the 2008 MGP.

As I said, just a minor detail, obviously not worthy of mention by the ACU :?: :?: :?: :?:
14-12-2007, 10:04 AM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

I've read that too and I know who wrote it.

He is refering to someone who currently has no race licence in fact it's The Bag he talking to/about.
14-12-2007, 10:26 AM