Ambitions..
thewitch
Unregistered

Ambitions..
As we more mature members have now been joined by the up and coming generation, I wondered what people ambitions, both fulfilled and unfulfilled might be... here's mine
I wanted to race at the Southern100... never had the energy to do the TT, I'd have stopped at Rosie's for a pint and a chat.
In 1991 and 1992, thanks to Willie Stewart, sidecar driver and long time good pal, I did it... my Groundhog Day would be that second race in 1991, I think!
I wanted, from the time I was 8 or 9, to go to China, and in 2005, I spent Christmas in Guilin and Yangshuo... it was even better than I thought it could be, and I will be going back.
For 35 years, I thought I'd like to live on the Isle of Man... and I was right!! :yah smilie
27-12-2007, 07:32 PM
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16

Well, Helen, my ambition is to GET to a S100 so you can describe the whole race feeling whilst I'm sitting comfortably, watching. As far as living in the IoM, well I think my spirit resides there. A lovlier place I'm yet to see...and they've even got bike racing too. lol. So glad you're happy in residence.
27-12-2007, 10:45 PM
Find Reply