For ACU fans.... and others
thewitch
Unregistered

For ACU fans.... and others
http://www.acu.org.uk/uploaded/documents...205506.doc

http://www.acu.org.uk/uploaded/documents...202007.pdf

http://www.acu.org.uk/enquiry.aspx

Please read and enjoy, contact the relevant people about anything you want to discuss (or use the addresses Paul Phillips gave you), but PLEASE don't start long debates on here about the ACU. (again) Been there, read that... want to move on.
WHEN the regs come out, we can all have our say, but the majority of members have had enough speculation, and want news. smilie smilie :CD
22-01-2008, 08:22 PM
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50

Had a look there is nothing there. Well done ........ is that short enough?
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
22-01-2008, 08:47 PM
Find Reply
shipleymanx Offline

Threads: 30

i would have thought that the biggest threat to safty was news. But obviously we can't now critise the ACU, we just have to accept what they say and shut up, If not your message just get taken off. Sorry if i upset anybody but hey ho they know best.
22-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

22-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12

A reply from Gary Thompson MBE OBE

That'll be the day Lol :cry: :cry: :cry:
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
23-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Go on, Tom... I dare you! smilie smilie
smilie
23-01-2008, 11:25 AM
Tom Loughridge Offline

The suggestion that you dare me is that it would very brave of me and I might have something to fear by doing so, nothing could be further from the truth I think that was well proven by my savage posts both on this forum and the ACUs own forum over the course licence.

Of course I was only one among many who made them scuttle back down the sewers and close their forum even Colin Hammonds brief could not extract a response from them.

Transparensy and democratic debate with those ACU paid up members who employ them and pay their hefty wages is hardly their their forte.

Now had you suggested that I do the business on them from behind with a browning pump action jobby while they were all busy with their snouts grubbing and squealing in the money trough that would have really wetted my appettite.
23-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

smilie GO FOR IT, TOM
smilie
23-01-2008, 05:58 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

You are one bloodthisty Witch

I did have quite a few pieces of seriously heavy kit and I used to reload my own ammo with a few extra grains just to enjoy the big bang but we had to sell them all to dealers or hand them in with our licences after Dunblane.

MMMMM the smell of cordite, black powder, Castrol R and horse manure nothing like it.
23-01-2008, 06:21 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Evil Tom Loughridge leads the TT riders in a charge on the ACU! :twisted:

[Image: tomleadsthecharge.jpg]

smilie smilie smilie
23-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

If our officer and a gentleman road racer Albert Moule was still here he'd show em,

He was a cavalry officer in India, them long pointed sticks his big bearded turbaned lads carried must have been perfect for expert pig sticking, that big knife he had dangling could have done a bit of seriously nice slicing and dicing as well.
23-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

And you called ME bloodthirsty!! :AB
23-01-2008, 07:09 PM
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147

You should have stopped off halfway to Ireland for sport of the shooting variety. We still have the facilities here for all manner of shooting, don't think anyone on the Island has a Vickers but a mate used to use one in the Gallery range at Bisley - you could tell when he was in action!
I remember Blaster Bates recalling tales of heavy ammo loads, also how Knickerbrook got it's name - at least his version of it!
You missed out one more evocative smell Tom, hot mud! When you have laid under as many trials irons as I have, that smell brings back memories.
23-01-2008, 07:15 PM
Website Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

[Image: hkh0009l.jpg]
23-01-2008, 07:24 PM