tt2008 ACU announcement
Fly Offline

Threads: 2
tt2008 ACU announcement
23-01-2008, 10:13 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

Threads: 12

Looks like this newcomer really did some serious research before posting.
When the flag drops the bullcrap stops
23-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

I foresee a great future for this young man!! Lol
I had heard a rumour that we were going back to the days of the weigh-ins.. all riders to bring bikes, helmets, leathers to the Grandstand at 10pm, the night before their race.
Bikes would then be impounded to prevent tampering, and all riders would be breathalised at 11pm.
Could this be true?? :roll: :wink:
23-01-2008, 10:29 PM
Harvey T Offline

Threads: 16

Lol Lol
Let the dug see the rabbit.
23-01-2008, 10:35 PM
Website Find Reply
Harvey T Offline

thewitch Wrote:I foresee a great future for this young man!! Lol

Young man eh??????????
23-01-2008, 10:38 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Heh! Heh! :twisted: smilie
23-01-2008, 10:43 PM
Charlie Beesa Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0

Just as I was becoming bitter, gnarled and twisted about internet forums and the TT in general someone comes along and restores my faith!

Nice one Fly Smile
23-01-2008, 10:59 PM
Find Reply
Tom Loughridge Offline

I've just twigged who fly is.

It's b**** Eric back under a new name, he must have got bored playing pool.
24-01-2008, 11:56 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Nope... don't know what's happening with the owld divil, but that's not him!
24-01-2008, 12:06 PM
eric Offline

Threads: 13

not guilty still to busy playing golf but i am watching
24-01-2008, 05:45 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Hi Eric... nice to see you. Hope you are well. Big Grin smilie
24-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Harvey T Offline

24-01-2008, 09:59 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Maybe, Eric, you'd like to buy one of Jim's caps for sale on Ebay for charity??? Lol
24-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

I will try and go one better than fly.

From 2008 the Robber Barons of Rugby Castle will make a complete U turn and will henceforth.

Operate with total open transparency.

Always put the best interests of their paid up members and those who pay their salarys and exhorbitant expenses first.

Introduce democracy and immediately release copies of any minutes of meetings to their members upon request.

No meetings without minutes beng made

Any documents or information requested by members will recieve an immediate honest and positive response.

Desist from lighting damp smoky fires on the battlements of Rugby Castle and remove all mirrors from its precincts.

All robber barons will publish a detailed list of all their directorships vested interests or any connections they, their families and friends may have in in any limited company or organisation connected with motor cycle sport.

No backdoor or side deals on the QT

All robber barons in future can only be elected and appointed annually by the the paid up members and licence holders.

Any robber baron who commits any sneaky act of deception, dishonesty, jiggerypokery or indulging in any accepting or aqquring of freebies will immediately. resign without compensation.

All robber barons will accept that they a the paid hired hands and servants of the paid up members and licence holders and submit wihout questions to the demands and bidding of the majority without question including resignation as a robber baron .

Sell the ridiculous ACU number plates to the highest bidder and hand the proceeds over to the J D injuries riders fund or any other charity that benefits injured members.

Treat every single member who contributes towards their salaries and benefits fairly courtesly and with absolute honesty.

Not plundering an rapeing the members coffers for extravigant micky mouse blue suits and to pay bills for extravagant self indulgent hospitality.

Refund all monies wrongfully obtained from all licence holders as a result of bearing false witness.
25-01-2008, 12:32 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88

Eric you may want to purchase the Ladies Calendar also maybe the C/D in aid of Seamus Greene?
25-01-2008, 12:46 PM
Find Reply
Harvey T Offline

Tom and the Fly, head to head..............bring it on. Lol
25-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Tom and his mighty steed vanquish The Fly

[Image: Tomandhismightysteeddefeattheflyman.jpg]
25-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Tom Loughridge Offline

Upon his landing today from his valiant long crusades on the far flung golf courses of foreign lands King Eric upon seeing the misery and suppression inflicted upon the people by the Robber Barons of Rugby Castle by their punitive taxes and supression of free speech King Eric made the following promise to the multitudes.

I will be immediately marching my arnies to Rugby whereupon in addition to the demands made by the brave bowman Robbin Fly and the celibate Friar Tom I will cast out the Robber Barons naked and penniless into the wildernes for thirty days where they will fast untill they are hungry and their obscene greed, avarice and vlgar obesity is gone and they beg the forgiveness of the people they have oppressed and taxed without mercy to feed the grand living of themselfs and their spawn.

King Eric further declared that upon the Robber Barons return from the wilderness suitably chastised and humbled for their greed and avarice their fine clothes, coaches and horses would be confiscated and they would only be allowed to appear in public in sackcloth and ashes and allowed to arrive at the multitudes paddocks on hand carts pushed by the cowardly lackies and sodomites that have done their bidding and conspired with them to suppress, rob and steal.

King eric further decreed that the coffers of gold and jewels plundered by deception by the Robber Barons from the good people of the island in the mist on the broken promise that they would never set foot there again and the inposed annual tax of forty thousand pieces of gold for not invading again would be returned.

King Eric further declared that any resistance from the Robber Barons and they would be put to the sword and their heads impaled on spikes at the Port of Liverpool to remind others.
25-01-2008, 03:06 PM
Find Reply
Harvey T Offline

And Tom takes the lead.
25-01-2008, 03:44 PM
Website Find Reply