How`s Hillary?
dellrandall Offline

Threads: 4
How`s Hillary?
Anyone seen or heard from Hillary Musson? Just wondered how she`s getting on.
24-02-2008, 01:45 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: How`s Hillary?
Hilary is doing fine
No doubt she'll post something herself
24-02-2008, 03:41 PM
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
Thank you very much for asking about me.I am doing ok,considering my injuries,but is very hard work,as Shaun Haris knows too well.I have very bad days,especially when the sun is shining and all the bikers are out.I miss that so much and can only dream of getting back on a bike one day.I have bought an automatic car,which I have driven a couple of times,but I have to have John with me so he can get the wheelchair out as it is not remote controlled!My friend Janice who was injured with me,is still off work as her right arm was badly smashed,and she has to have a bone graft next month because it is not healing.We are a fine pair.Thanks again.Hilary M
27-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

There you go Del I knew Hilary would reply.

I'm proud to know Hilary and call her a good friend she has shown remarkable courage dispite her injuries (as has Janice I know her too).
27-02-2008, 10:48 AM
dellrandall Offline

Threads: 4
Hilary, sounds like you`re doing OK. Keep your chin up & keep eating the kippers!!! Best wishes to you and Janice.

Hilary M Wrote:Thank you very much for asking about me.I am doing ok,considering my injuries,but is very hard work,as Shaun Haris knows too well.I have very bad days,especially when the sun is shining and all the bikers are out.I miss that so much and can only dream of getting back on a bike one day.I have bought an automatic car,which I have driven a couple of times,but I have to have John with me so he can get the wheelchair out as it is not remote controlled!My friend Janice who was injured with me,is still off work as her right arm was badly smashed,and she has to have a bone graft next month because it is not healing.We are a fine pair.Thanks again.Hilary M
28-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Find Reply