Ben the Plumber (racer)
cargo
Unregistered

Ben the Plumber (racer)
I've just had a call from Ben and he has just finished his first ever race..............No idea of his place but he is delighted
29-03-2008, 01:36 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

RE: Ben the Plumber (racer)
Congratulations, Ben, and get us a photo, quick, for Bill Snelling's exhibition... youy are a TTwebsite member and a real live racer!
29-03-2008, 05:18 PM
cargo
Unregistered

Ben finished 13th today and I know he was not last.............

Seems he got a flying start and was passing lots of guys then he figured why............... they were slowing for the first corner..........a hairpin.
smilie

Well done Ben and when your winning MotoGPs don't forget who helped get you started Wink
29-03-2008, 06:20 PM
thewitch
Unregistered

Where did all this madness take place?
30-03-2008, 11:35 AM
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
Well done Ben,but please don't use Cargo's braking points,as he only uses the pubs up the slip roadssmilie
30-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Find Reply
Ben the Plumber Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
hi all had a great weekend racing with north glos club at pembrey. weather was terrible rain on the saturday (Cargos mudguard came in handy) and glorious sunshine on the sunday.Yahoo
very surprising results on saturday that i am really pleased with. results are posted here, http://www.ngroadracing.org/results_data/2008/diary.htm

my races were the Formula 400 and open 400 on the saturday and formula 400 and novice 400 on the sunday. i did not start the formula 400 race sunday morning as the bike died on me on the start line so was at the very back for the afternoon race, still enjoyed it as it was dry!

i am missing the next meeting at brands because it clashes with the incident managment couse,at gloucester, but hope to be at the rest of their meetings.

thanks for the encouragement, i will keep you posted.
will send any pictures to Cargo.
Cheers Ben
31-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Find Reply