Cathy Pullen-Chief Sector Marshall
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
Cathy Pullen-Chief Sector Marshall
It has been reported on Manx Radio that Cathy Pullen has stood down as Chief Sector, which I think is a shame because I know she
worked so hard to do a good job for the marshalls. But I'm sure she has her reasons.
I just wonder how many more experienced marshalls we will lose, just
when we really need them as it'll take time to train new ones and existing ones that have recently joined.
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
29-03-2008, 02:20 PM
Website Find Reply
Fitz Offline
Fitzjnr

Threads: 15
RE: Cathy Pullen-Chief Sector Marshall
I think Cathy will be a great loss as a Sector Marshall and I know how hard all the Sector Marshalls work and how hard it will be to replace her.

I also think Cathy should be congratulated (if the report is true that she has resigned) that she did not do so until the end of the inquest which she could have done.

All the marshalls be it CSM, DSM or just straight marshall from the 26th milestone should all be praised in my opinion for what they have been through mentally and physically over the past few months.

As for whether more marshalls will not turn up? I doubt it and I would hope not. Lessons will have been learned by everyone in the light of last year and everyone, be it Rider, Marshall and Speccy will be safer as a result. At least that is what I think.

So see you at TT08 and beyond.
29-03-2008, 08:25 PM
Find Reply