not the roads but?
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
not the roads but?
Great to Guy on the 4th row of the grid tomorrow so go on Guy go on show the BSB fans who you areBonk
Roll on Kells 2010
05-04-2008, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
Gixxer Bob Offline

Threads: 1
RE: not the roads but?
Doesn't look like there's live TV coverage, Eurosport 2's showing highlights at 20.30?. Hope Guy goes well despite the weather.
Rob
05-04-2008, 10:09 PM
Find Reply
Gixxer Bob Offline

Threads: 1
My bad, there is some "live" coverage on Eurosport 2 at 13.15. Still hope Guy goes well.
Rob
05-04-2008, 11:56 PM
Find Reply
Chris Thackeray Offline

Threads: 28
Snow outside my house, Brands is only 20 miles up the road Bonk.

[Image: BUNN.jpg]
06-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Website Find Reply
higgy Offline

Threads: 0
Bonk british superbikes on eurosport 1.15 2 day
06-04-2008, 11:45 AM
Find Reply
Tel Offline

Threads: 6
Brands Hatch BSB abandoned today

Extensive snowfalls at Brands Hatch this morning have caused the opening round of the Bennetts British Superbike championship to be abandoned. At 11.15am Sunday morning Jonathan Palmer, Chief Executive of MotorSport Vision, the owner of Brands Hatch, announced that following a review of circuit conditions and the latest forecast, the meeting would be cancelled for the day.

"It is bitterly disappointing for all the fans who have come and of course for all the teams and organisations including the Brands Hatch team who have put so much into this weekend", said Palmer. "Apart from the inability to put on the great show fans expect from BSB, safety is our number one priority and this must not be compromised".

"I have been very eager however to see if we could find a way not to just cancel, but postpone the first Brands Hatch event. Fortunately a major benefit of MSV now running BSB is that following a review of our calendar, I am delighted to be able to immediately announce that we have rescheduled this meeting which will now take place on the Brands Hatch Grand Prix circuit on 10/11 May."

"All race day, weekend and grandstand tickets for today's event will be valid for the new date with no extra charge. The grids for all of the races within the BSB programme will be as set yesterday, 5 April. The 10/11 May date was scheduled to be a BMCRC meeting and some races from this will be incorporated into the BSB event."

"I am so sorry that so many people have had a frustrating day of uncertainty but can assure everyone we have done everything possible to minimise the disruption of such extreme weather in April."

Jonathan Palmer
Brands Hatch Sunday 6 April 2008
"Long live Two Strokes"
06-04-2008, 12:04 PM
Find Reply
higgy Offline

Threads: 0
RE SCHEDULED BRANDS HATCH 10/11MAY
SURELY NOT 10MAY STARTS N/W200FESTIVAL ALL SPONSORS MUST HAVE TRAVEL ALREADY
BOOKED 4 THAT W/END PRACTICE STARTS TUES
11-04-2008, 03:01 PM