Fabulous prize draw
keppelgater Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 2
Fabulous prize draw
Just pre-ordered my '08 Programme - includes auto entry into a prize draw for an R6 - never known a bike as a prize before in the Programme - maybe worth 2 copies. If your unfortunatly not gonna be able to get over, you could still win ! Have a look at http://www.tt2007programme.com/
18-04-2008, 09:36 PM
Find Reply
vodkacat Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
RE: Fabulous prize draw
Hi can you tell me if this book is ok if you are only there for the practice week? will it give me any info to help us plan our week? thanks
20-04-2008, 08:23 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Yes, you can't manage without it! It tells you who is racing, their numbers, the times and dates of all races and practices and lots of info about viewpoints etc.... and you can win that bike!
We will try to post as much information as we can about what is on in both weeks, but sometimes, you just need to wander along and soak up the atmosphere. See you soon!
20-04-2008, 08:37 PM
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
If you click on this LINK it will take you to the TT2008 Section of the Forum where I have posted a downloadable pdf file of what is on throughout the build up and during this years TT.

If I receive more information before the end of the month, I shall post an updated pdf file for download.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
20-04-2008, 09:04 PM
Website Find Reply