BIG THANKS
cargo
Unregistered

BIG THANKS
I have to say a huge thank you to both Barry Wood and Keith McKay for giving up their valuable time and doing a lap with us yesterday.

The newcomer who was with me is called David Slieth............hope I've spelt that right ?

I know David has gone home feeling very much more confident about the Manx GP and I certainly think he'll do very well.........

Kind of what the Manx GP is all about.

Also of course Helen and Malcolm deserve thanks as well our trip would have been very much the poorer without their help.

Also it was great to see Janice and Hillary both looking very much better than when I saw them last August.........thanks for the coffee guys............ it was needed.

Sorry if I didn't catch up with others but we were kind of busy.

A jolly good couple of days still knackered now and I've got to catch up with my training and get two bikes ready for the weekend never stops does it smilie.............

A joke for you today at our flight check in the lovely lady asked if we had luggage to check in.......................quick as a flash I answered "only if you can drop it off at my house"...........she didn't get it smilie

[Image: delta.jpg]

15 weeks two days and counting...............Yahoo
30-04-2008, 09:08 PM