Busy busy busy
cargo
Unregistered

Busy busy busy
The forum is just starting to get busy and as the next two weeks come it will get very busy.
Be aware that Helen Malclom and myself will do everything we can to keep you folks up to date during the TT. And of course we'll answer any questions but please do be patient. We want to be enjoying the TT as well and can't be sitting by the computer 24/7

There will certainly be days when none of us are near a computer. Helen will be marshaling every session and I'll be across for 2 days next week.

And if YOU are going to the IOM for the TT please please sign on and marshall you WILL enjoy it.

And of course make sure you are fit and well enough to return in August for the Manx GP............
21-05-2008, 04:33 PM
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Busy busy busy
cargo Wrote:The forum is just starting to get busy and as the next two weeks come it will get very busy.
Be aware that Helen Malclom and myself will do everything we can to keep you folks up to date during the TT. And of course we'll answer any questions but please do be patient. We want to be enjoying the TT as well and can't be sitting by the computer 24/7

There will certainly be days when none of us are near a computer. Helen will be marshaling every session and I'll be across for 2 days next week.

And if YOU are going to the IOM for the TT please please sign on and marshall you WILL enjoy it.

And of course make sure you are fit and well enough to return in August for the Manx GP............
I'd like to thank the three of you in advance. I know the pressure will be on and I look forward to any contributions you can find time to make during the next few weeks.
Jan
22-05-2008, 12:04 AM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
Have fun you Buggers! Good on ya as well
I can fix anything!
22-05-2008, 01:20 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Wish you were here, Shaun... next year? The whole Harris clan?
22-05-2008, 07:26 AM
pitlane07 Offline

Threads: 31
thewitch Wrote:Wish you were here, Shaun... next year? The whole Harris clan?
PITLANE 07
22-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Find Reply