Getty Photo Exhibition
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
Getty Photo Exhibition
Went to the launch of the photo exhibition "100 YEARS ON THE ROADS - A HISTORY OF THE ISLE OF MAN TT RACES, which is being held in the Ramsey Heritage Centre, Quayles Hall, Albert Street, Ramsey (Immediately adjacent to the Manx Electric Railway Station in Ramsey). The exhibition runs from 23rd May - 28th June 2008.
The exhibition, curated by Murray Walker has been running in London for a few months.
Some super pictures there; our own effort 'AN ISLAND AWHEEL' will hopefully compliment it. We should be open from next Monday at the Laxey Woollen Mills, Glen Road, Laxey - providing I can print and laminate enough pics, install the display boards, haul a few bikes up the stairs etc, etc.
We have a section dedicated to ttwebsite.com contributors. If you have ridden, and are prepared to face the public, let me know and we will feature you.
22-05-2008, 09:27 PM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: Getty Photo Exhibition
Mr Devlin isn't here to nominated himself but he was once a TT competitor and he certainly belongs in a museum Lmaolmaosmilie
22-05-2008, 09:35 PM
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
I have a nice pic of the Curmudgeon himself for the wall, as well as one of yourself at Signpost.
Larry and I started our Island careers in the first Manx Newcomers, he went on to greater things!
22-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Website Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

Well, that's no cake for you, then, Cargo, but Bill will be welcomed with tea, an assortment of cakes, and joyful company.
(Cargo will be away sorting out Fitz and Don anyway, so I will eat his cake)
22-05-2008, 10:51 PM