DOT ? TT course signs??
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
DOT ? TT course signs??
Now who the heck was the idiot assigned to mark the TT course
on Sunday 18 May morning at around 840am AT CRONK-Y - VODDY
CROSSROADS??
I ask why ????smilie did he ( DEFINITELY A HE AND NOT A YOUNG
FELLOW) GET OUT HIS TRUCK AND LEAVE THE DRIVERS DOOR WIDE OPEN smilie AND this was at the crossroads, this is no joke. Evil
I asked DAVID to pip the horn he showed his face and carried on what he was doing smilie. And another thing he had NO YELLOW COAT ONBonk UNBELIEVEABLE!
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
23-05-2008, 03:43 PM
Website Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
RE: DOT ? TT course signs??
MAYBE HE WAS HALF INCHING THE SIGNAGE DID YOU GET THE NUMBER D??K JR LOL Censored2Bonk
He who dislikes the cat,is himself a longtail
24-05-2008, 07:48 AM
Find Reply
Wilddog Offline

Threads: 1
GriffMuss Wrote:Now who the heck was the idiot assigned to mark the TT course
CROSSROADS??
FELLOW) GET OUT HIS TRUCK AND LEAVE THE DRIVERS DOOR WIDE OPEN smilie AND this was at the crossroads, this is no joke. Evil
I asked DAVID to pip the horn he showed his face and carried on what he was doing smilie. And another thing he had NO YELLOW COAT ONBonk UNBELIEVEABLE!
Did you ring the D.O.T up and ask? It might not have even been a D.O.T employee, as this time of the year there are many people that are involved. I think it's a bit strong to post what you have on a public forum if you didn't bother to ask.
I'm sure that if you asked the question even now, no matter who they worked for they'd be able to trace them.
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2008, 02:41 PM by Wilddog.)
25-05-2008, 11:50 AM
Find Reply
GriffMuss Offline

Threads: 32
OH YES, I did email the department and they are investigating.

Don't you think it's a tiny bit stupid to leave the drivers door wide open to overtaking traffic and a near blind corner coming up and at the crossroads, cars wouldn't have been able to get out the junction onto the CronkyVoddy nevermind see to get out of it!
NUFF SAID.
Roll on ALAND 2009, Island Games Xlll.
Yahoo, I've achieved 3 guidelines for the Island Games & I'm selected ! May see you after at the S100 & Jurby Road.
25-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Website Find Reply
Wilddog Offline

GriffMuss Wrote:OH YES, I did email the department and they are investigating.

Don't you think it's a tiny bit stupid to leave the drivers door wide open to overtaking traffic and a near blind corner coming up and at the crossroads, cars wouldn't have been able to get out the junction onto the CronkyVoddy nevermind see to get out of it!
NUFF SAID.

Yep whoever it was deserves everything they get.
25-05-2008, 08:05 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Wilddog Wrote:
GriffMuss Wrote:Now who the heck was the idiot assigned to mark the TT course
CROSSROADS??
Did you ring the D.O.T up and ask? It might not have even been a D.O.T employee, as this time of the year there are many people that are involved. I think it's a bit strong to post what you have on a public forum if you didn't bother to ask.
I'm sure that if you asked the question even now, no matter who they worked for they'd be able to trace them.

Yep almost as bad as MFsmilie
26-05-2008, 09:40 AM
Wilddog Offline

Quote:Yep almost as bad as MFsmilie

Eh????
26-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Find Reply