Castletown corner band
boakesey Away

Threads: 65
Question  Castletown corner band
At the end of yesterday's activities on the Billown circuit,
four young fellas strated playing in the garage of the new house right by Castletown corner.
Quite a few folks stopped to watch & listen - they were pretty good, too.

Anyway, anyone know who they are and what they call themselves, ta?

Boakesey
....scone out to take photos!
25-05-2008, 08:09 AM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

RE: Castletown corner band
Ali? You or Bob know? They should be told they're famous!
25-05-2008, 10:38 AM
ali Offline

Threads: 5
will ask bob, walked past one day and someone was playing drums.
ali
25-05-2008, 10:45 AM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

ali Wrote:will ask bob, walked past one day and someone was playing drums.
ali

Thanks for that,
I've got a pic of them playing which I'll put up if someone will plz email or PM me and explain how to do it Bonk - doh!
B
25-05-2008, 10:47 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

boakesey Wrote:
ali Wrote:will ask bob, walked past one day and someone was playing drums.
ali

Thanks for that,
I've got a pic of them playing which I'll put up if someone will plz email or PM me and explain how to do it Bonk - doh!
B

You can just upload a pictute if you use the attachment option which appears just below the text box when you are replying to a post or starting a new thread...........
If you want email it to me here

ttwebsite@talktalk.net

and I'll post it for you
25-05-2008, 01:31 PM
boakesey Away

cargo Wrote:You can just upload a pictute if you use the attachment option which appears just below the text box when you are replying to a post or starting a new thread...........

ttwebsite@talktalk.net

and I'll post it for you

I ain't got no attachment option, Cargo!
All I've got (on my Mac) are 3 options about smilies, signatures and email notification.
There's a button at the top to "insert image" but it then asks for the URL and the images aren't online yet.
It has also been suggested that I don't upload it yet as the youngsters might be under age, which could lead to complications if you know what I mean.
They look about 17, but could be younger - or older - it's hard for an old fogey like me to tell, lol!
B
25-05-2008, 01:54 PM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

boakesey Wrote:
cargo Wrote:You can just upload a pictute if you use the attachment option which appears just below the text box when you are replying to a post or starting a new thread...........

ttwebsite@talktalk.net

and I'll post it for you

I ain't got no attachment option, Cargo!
All I've got (on my Mac) are 3 options about smilies, signatures and email notification.
There's a button at the top to "insert image" but it then asks for the URL and the images aren't online yet.
It has also been suggested that I don't upload it yet as the youngsters might be under age, which could lead to complications if you know what I mean.
They look about 17, but could be younger - or older - it's hard for an old fogey like me to tell, lol!
B

Scroll down when your on the post reply page you'll see

"Post options" then below that you'll see "Attachments" there is a "browse" boutton to find the file you want to attachment and then click on it then click on "add attachment"
25-05-2008, 03:15 PM
Colli Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
Hey - Matthew here from the band - thanks for the kind words , was just a practise really through some cheap amps and that! - we have just gigged at the grandstand today and have been invited back next saturday morning which is great.
We are also playing on madsunday @ peel promenade at 2.00pm - check out our site for more dates

http://www.myspace.com/immigration202

cheers! - enjoy your TT 2008 :-)
(This post was last modified: 25-05-2008, 06:36 PM by Colli.)
25-05-2008, 06:22 PM
Find Reply
boakesey Away

Great to have tracked you down Colli.

Will try to catch up with you again over TT fortnight and if anyone else wants to hear some great live music, I recommend Immigration!

Right, got to dash - am venturing "all the way" into Douglas to see some James Toseland bloke play at the Villa Marina.

TTFN
B
25-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Find Reply
thewitch
Unregistered

You're brilliant, guys. Saw you at the grandstand yesterday, and didn't know then that you were the same band. Look forward to hearing lots from you.smilie
26-05-2008, 08:56 AM
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28
Cargo said

Scroll down when your on the post reply page you'll see

"Post options" then below that you'll see "Attachments" there is a "browse" boutton to find the file you want to attachment and then click on it then click on "add attachment"

Sorry but there is no text under Post Options on my screen. This could explain why you have not seen any rude photos from me since the new format came out.

Post Options:
(blank space under this heading)

Signature: include your signature. (registered users only)
Email Notification: receive an email whenever there is a new reply. (registered users only)
Disable Smilies: disable smilies from showing in this post.

There is an "Insert Image" icon in the tool bar but that does nothing.
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
26-05-2008, 02:44 PM
Find Reply