TT special offers
thewitch
Unregistered

TT special offers
Bizzarre or what... went into a well known Caff this morning while waiting for the bus and tried to order poached egg on toast... "Sorry, it's off the menu because it's the TT!".???????....and I won't go into their idea of a carb free breakfast.....
However, just around the corner... especially for you big macho types, a beauty salon is doing a TT nail special ..... I will be checking all fingernails.....
25-05-2008, 11:36 AM
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14
RE: TT special offers
I thought the title of your posting sounded 'too good to be true' Helen, TT and SPECIAL OFFERS are not 2 phrases I've ever associated together.
Russ
Pigfly
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
25-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Website Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

A good few years ago a certain pizza joint had a TT special pizza advertised outside the place on a board close inspection revealed it was just one of their standard pizzas. The only special thing was the price............. £3 more.......................I only noticed becasue I pulled off the TT special and underneath the truth was revealed.

Never got pizza there again..............being ripped off is one thing but actually knowing it and being able to prove is another
25-05-2008, 01:38 PM
moto Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
If I recall 3 squid was cheap for being ripped off in there.Extra special delivery service.Rolleyes

From all at the North West International Airport
25-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Find Reply
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28
But I am sure the TT Teas out at Bride are as reasonable as ever.
A great bunch of lads and lassies. Drop in on them.
And Cargo you shouldn't have ripped off that sign it was already a rip off.
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
26-05-2008, 01:44 AM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
My first digs cost wait for it £3 17 6 p full board with 3 full meals a day in oxford st near Des Evans garage, these days you could get a buttie for that price but i am sure TT FAN Ian could beat that?smiliesmiliesmilie
Roll on Kells 2010
26-05-2008, 10:19 AM
Find Reply
Phil Windrum Offline

Threads: 5
Cargo, the £3 extra for the pizzas was probably because they had to change their menu so that a Ham and Mushroom became a John McGuinness !
26-05-2008, 11:00 AM
Find Reply
Braddan_Bridge Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
The Bag Wrote:I thought the title of your posting sounded 'too good to be true' Helen, TT and SPECIAL OFFERS are not 2 phrases I've ever associated together.
Russ
Pigfly

Ah but heres the catch once TT fortnight is over the price halves and the portion doubles lol
26-05-2008, 12:00 PM
Find Reply