Manx radio
FC
Unregistered

RE: Manx radio
Chris Thackeray Wrote:
FC Wrote:[quote=crazy blanket]
The way Moany fended off you lot in this thread before it was hijacked by the grinning Harris and his associates has to be one of the funniest things in an otherwise sad beginning to this years roadracing. Brilliant bantering of the highest order!smilie

Have some laughs on here....
28-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Chris Thackeray Offline

Threads: 28
FC Wrote:[quote=Chris Thackeray]
[quote=FC]
[quote=crazy blanket]
The way Moany fended off you lot in this thread before it was hijacked by the grinning Harris and his associates has to be one of the funniest things in an otherwise sad beginning to this years roadracing. Brilliant bantering of the highest order!smilie

Have some laughs on here....

LMAO FC too funny
28-05-2008, 08:44 PM
Website Find
John Hulme Offline

Threads: 2
FC Wrote:Its here
http://www.txradica.net/tune.php?c=manxevents&.wvx

Cheers Colin, that works a treat.smilie

B*gger, its on FM not MW, Sad
(This post was last modified: 28-05-2008, 09:32 PM by John Hulme.)
28-05-2008, 09:03 PM
Find
ancient Offline

Threads: 4
paid duke with debit card no problem,,,
28-05-2008, 10:38 PM
Find
FC
Unregistered

ancient Wrote:paid duke with debit card no problem,,,

Sucker, its free if you look and legal toosmilie
28-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Moan Moan Offline

Threads: 0
FC Wrote:[quote=crazy blanket]
PERSONAL REMARK REMOVED

We were warned yesterday to avoid personalised insults, and, while I'm sure this is Mr Moore's sledgehammer-like sense of humour rather than a remark genuinely intended to cause offence, there are those who may class it as a personal insult.
One of my posts, in which I mentioned a former MHK, was deleted from this thread yesterday without any reason being offered and yet this potentially offensive remark has been allowed to remain on the forum. Is it one rule for Mr Moore and another for the rest of us?
Perhaps Admin is scared of the consequences, and if so I would fully understand that fear of retribution in this case.
To put it another way, who thinks Steve Plater is going to pull off a few surprises and leave Guy crying into his big mug of tea and who thinks this is going to be the year of Martin Mania?
Counting down the days to TT09!
29-05-2008, 09:33 AM
Find
thewitch
Unregistered

The reason the personal remarks were not removed was that I have been away from the computer, doing other things, and only just spotted them. They will now be dealt with and this thread, kept open for good reasons before, will be closed.
29-05-2008, 09:42 AM
Moan Moan Offline

Threads: 0
thewitch Wrote:The reason the personal remarks were not removed was that I have been away from the computer, doing other things, and only just spotted them. They will now be dealt with and this thread, kept open for good reasons before, will be closed.

Thanks, but could you possibly take the last line of my last post and start a new thread with it - it'd be nice to discuss the TT a bit
Counting down the days to TT09!
29-05-2008, 09:47 AM
Find