tt on itv 4 now
chanel 120 on sky now
Roll on Kells 2010
28-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: tt on itv 4 now
Bit of a lump in my throat. Saw the last half of this programme, after someone texted me to inform that it was on. So so sad to see Richard Britton, and then at the end Robert's poignant words. T'was a tough one. In addition, Adrian was riding under the strain of the loss of David, so, to be honest I wished I hadn't watched it.
However, the sadness aside, it did open my eyes as to how much more professional the whole event is now. I slightly lament the passing of the TT as we knew it, the morning practice etc etc, but I don't suppose to the outsider the 2003 TT looked anything other than a grand old amateur event, lost in time.
I'm still not wholly convinced that it's going the right way, and I've read Shaun Hogg's remarks regarding lack of atmosphere with great interest. The TT always felt deserted early in practice, especially with inclement weather, so I suppose this year will be no exception., If the sun comes out at the end of this week, you'll hardly recognise the place. But I do think there should have been more consideration given to parking in Nobles during practice week.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather, and safe racing.
28-05-2008, 10:39 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

Nick do you rember the old days after morning practice, plenty of free tea from the girls in the tent, plenty of banter and smily faces, not there anymore
28-05-2008, 10:53 PM
Stella Offline

Threads: 58
Yes also watched it with mixed feelings, including showing Milky`s accident one time to many.

Where does the time go ?

Just bring it home safely everyone.
*Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic*
28-05-2008, 11:58 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
ITV 4 are showing a lot of TT check you tv guide as to when? also the interveiw with Robert also upset me. the chanell no again is 120 ON SKY AND FREEVIEW ITV 4
Roll on Kells 2010
29-05-2008, 10:15 AM
Find Reply