Russ you have a pm Wink
SteveEnglish
27-05-2008, 05:43 PM
Website Find
The Bag Offline

Threads: 14
RE: Manx radio
Thanks mate so do you ;-)
Meanwhile back on planet earth..........
27-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Website Find
Moan Moan Offline

Threads: 0
FC Wrote:Its not just the live Radio TT that most are cheesed of about its also the point that obtain the practice times you also have to pay. I believe that it breaks coprights to copy them and post up on another forum just like posting the list of riders is.

Do you mean the practice times which are available to all, free of charge, at this link http://www.iomtt.com/News/2008/05/27/Mar...an-TT.aspx
Why let the facts get in the way of a good story eh?
Counting down the days to TT09!
27-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Find
Moan Moan Offline

The Bag Wrote:No I haven't bought a TT DVD for a few years now. I take on board your point of biting off my nose to spite my face.
I also have not asked who ordered the launch of TT live, but whoever it was should have made damn sure that before it took peoples money it could provide the service it claimed to be doing.
Why won't you post your real name either? Nobodies gonna fall out with you or think you a bigger t*t than me Tongue Wink I'm the biggest t*t of all Yahoo
Cheers
Russ

What difference does my real name make? Maybe I don't want my bosses knowing I'm spending time during office hours posting on a forum
27-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Find
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Hey Moan Moan why should i pay to listen when i get TT radio FREE and to asume i not a proper fan try 40 tt's loads of MGP'S and Southern 100's and marshalled loads of times but the IOM and the Racket have had a lot of ££££££'s so pz do your homework 1st hey i might see you at Kells ehsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Roll on Kells 2010
27-05-2008, 05:48 PM
Find
FC
Unregistered

Moan Moan Wrote:
FC Wrote:Its not just the live Radio TT that most are cheesed of about its also the point that obtain the practice times you also have to pay. I believe that it breaks coprights to copy them and post up on another forum just like posting the list of riders is.

Do you mean the practice times which are available to all, free of charge, at this link http://www.iomtt.com/News/2008/05/27/Mar...an-TT.aspx

Sorry typo error, LIVE PRACTICE TIMES have to be paid for, yesterdays papers are free down our local shopsmilie

Moany just found Dukes free WebCam>>> http://www.hana-ess.eu.dodea.edu/activit..._clean.swf
27-05-2008, 05:49 PM
Moan Moan Offline

FC Wrote:
Moan Moan Wrote:

Sorry typo error, LIVE PRACTICE TIMES have to be paid for, yesterdays papers are free down our local shopsmilie

Which of yesterday's papers had results from last night's practice session? And exactly what is preventing some public-spirited individual like yourself opening a forum thread while listening to AM1368 for free on the radio here in the Island and posting the times, speeds, news etc as it happens - as used to on iomtt.com forum. There's no copyright issue I'm aware of.
and as your last post shows (the very funny webcam link) you're not above 'borrowing' other people's stuff from other websites....
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2008, 05:56 PM by Moan Moan.)
27-05-2008, 05:55 PM
Find
Moan Moan Offline

pykey Wrote:Hey Moan Moan why should i pay to listen when i get TT radio FREE and to asume i not a proper fan try 40 tt's loads of MGP'S and Southern 100's and marshalled loads of times but the IOM and the Racket have had a lot of ££££££'s so pz do your homework 1st hey i might see you at Kells ehsmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie

Isn't it a shame we're on the Tuesday of practice week of what promises to be one of the bets TTs ever and more people are interested in ranting about paying a tenner for live updates than in talking about whether Guy can win a superbike race, whether McGuinness can do it again, just what Plater has up his sleeve, how great the moly/crowe battle could be
So sad.
27-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Find
FC
Unregistered

Moan Moan Wrote:
FC Wrote:
Moan Moan Wrote:

Which of yesterday's papers had results from last night's practice session? And exactly what is preventing some public-spirited individual like yourself opening a forum thread while listening to AM1368 for free on the radio here in the Island and posting the times, speeds, news etc as it happens - as used to on iomtt.com forum. There's no copyright issue I'm aware of.
and as your last post shows (the very funny webcam link) you're not above 'borrowing' other people's stuff from other websites....

Ah your websitesmilie as for posting the information it was done last year but caused a lot of poo so was removed.

Lets face it Moany your the only one on here getting cheesed off, most of us on here now have other untouchable links to free Radio TT, so we are all happy.
27-05-2008, 05:59 PM
Moan Moan Offline

FC Wrote:
Moan Moan Wrote:
FC Wrote:
Moan Moan Wrote:

Ah your websitesmilie as for posting the information it was done last year but caused a lot of poo so was removed.

My website? I certainly prefer the calibre of forum conversation over there to here, at least there they are talking about the TT and not whining about being asked to pay £10 for a service. In fact, I may just go back there.
27-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Find
The Bag Offline

Moan Moan, I've found the answer to all of our problems. Your replies are so qucik you can type quicker than Guy Martin can talk. You set up a site and type the practice times in dead quick, we'll all subscribe and everyones a winner Yahoo
And also a cure for my not being able to make it to the TT, get me a job at your place??? You got loads of time for going online whilst at work and live on The Isle of Man, sounds perfect for me Yahoo
I'm very hard working and VERY CHEAP Bonk
Cheers
Russ
27-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Website Find
steve-e Offline

Threads: 6
It'll be quiet here without you. Please don't go.
SteveEnglish
27-05-2008, 06:04 PM
Website Find
FC
Unregistered

WELL MOANY IF YOU DONT LIKE IT HERE YOU CAN ALWAYS GET THE BOAT
27-05-2008, 06:08 PM
The Bag Offline

I suppose for the first time in this thread Moan Moan does have a valid point, maybe we should drop the dead donkey thread and have a chat about who's doing what, who's gonna win what, on what and why?
Who fancies starting the new thread?
Russ
27-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Website Find
The Bag Offline

If you take Colins offer of the boat you could then see how much 'value for money' TT visitors get from the racket company, you see the TT and MGP visitors I strongly suspect ' subsidise' the fares for the Manx people all year round? Which I would say offestes the subsidising of Manx radio you kind people do for us
Russ
(This post was last modified: 27-05-2008, 06:11 PM by The Bag.)
27-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Website Find
veefour Offline

Threads: 16
Listened to practice last night no problem, but cannot get link tonight, all that's on is a programme about bats whats happened !! smilie
Grey-haired riders don't get that way from pure luck.
27-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Find
FC
Unregistered

The Bag Wrote:If you take Colins offer of the boat you could then see how much 'value for money' TT visitors get from the racket company, you see the TT and MGP visitors I strongly suspect ' subsidise' the fares for the Manx people all year round? Which I would say offestes the subsidising of Manx radio you kind people do for us
Russ

HE OR SHE WONT HAVE AN ANSWER TO THAT RUSS
27-05-2008, 06:45 PM
The Bag Offline

Maybe they took your advice Col, quiet for a bit ;-)
27-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Website Find
GarryD Offline

Threads: 17
The Bag Wrote:No I haven't bought a TT DVD for a few years now. I take on board your point of biting off my nose to spite my face.
I also have not asked who ordered the launch of TT live, but whoever it was should have made damn sure that before it took peoples money it could provide the service it claimed to be doing.
Why won't you post your real name either? Nobodies gonna fall out with you or think you a bigger t*t than me Tongue Wink I'm the biggest t*t of all Yahoo
Cheers
Russ

To right Russ, don't you ujst love em these who hide their proper names, hope you all keeping well mate
Motor cycling, mountain climbing and bull fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are childrens games played by adults.
27-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Find
Don Simons Away

Threads: 28
Moan Moan wrote:

"There was an MGP DVD Review for 2007, I've watched it, it has Olie Linsdell on the front cover, you can buy it from the duke website, probably."

Shouldn't 'an' comes before a singular noun beginning with a vowel?

Since you are of a punctilious predisposition perhaps an elucidation of your nominals would prevent the pernicious rumours that persist regarding your parentage.

Only joking; we know you are Adrian Earnshaw.
Rest in Peace Don Simons 1942 - 2012
28-05-2008, 01:28 AM
Find