WE ARE HERE
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
WE ARE HERE
After a dreadful drive up to Liverpool from Reading through high winds and lashing rain we sailed from the pier head one and a half hours late. The crossing was just like the 50's all over and I got to bed after midnight.

BUT I'M HERE !

That is the main thing.

I look forward to meeting up with all of you.

I'm in the Hilton each evening !! There just for some good evening food ! Come and join me ??
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
26-05-2008, 07:37 PM
Website Find Reply
alf885 Offline

Threads: 46
RE: WE ARE HERE
ian huntly Wrote:After a dreadful drive up to Liverpool from Reading through high winds and lashing rain we sailed from the pier head one and a half hours late. The crossing was just like the 50's all over and I got to bed after midnight.

BUT I'M HERE !

That is the main thing.

I'm in the Hilton each evening !! There just for some good evening food ! Come and join me ??

Yes Ian I had a similar trip from France on Saturday night, then a drive up from Salisbury last evening. Crossing to the IOM on Thursday, fingers crossed for something a bit smoother.

Dunno' about the Hilton, you can't drag me out of the Mitre after 7 o'clock smilie nowadays.

Look forward to meeting up early on Friday.
26-05-2008, 08:13 PM
Website Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: WE ARE HERE
ian huntly Wrote:After a dreadful drive up to Liverpool from Reading through high winds and lashing rain we sailed from the pier head one and a half hours late. The crossing was just like the 50's all over and I got to bed after midnight.

BUT I'M HERE !

That is the main thing.

Now Ian is there, then let the games begin. Wishing you, Ian, and all the other forum members a wonderful TT. Wish I was there too.
Jan
26-05-2008, 11:00 PM
Find Reply