Mon Nite prac pix
balin Offline

Threads: 10
Mon Nite prac pix
http://gallery.mac.com/balrog4#100131&bg...&view=grid

Sod it. The places to watch restricted/forbidden are more than I would like. I've lost the excitement that comes with TT. Almost lost the will to take pix Sad
26-05-2008, 08:32 PM
Find Reply
Ben Oates Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Mon Nite prac pix
balin Wrote:http://gallery.mac.com/balrog4#100131&bg...&view=grid

Sod it. The places to watch restricted/forbidden are more than I would like. I've lost the excitement that comes with TT. Almost lost the will to take pix Sad

Balin,

Agree. It's having a detrimental effect, one that will escalate next week. Sad
26-05-2008, 08:43 PM
Find Reply
balin Offline

Ben Oates Wrote:
balin Wrote:http://gallery.mac.com/balrog4#100131&bg...&view=grid

Balin,

Agree. It's having a detrimental effect, one that will escalate next week. Sad

Cheers Ben

The long-term effect will be worse. Next week will be just the start of the finish, IMHO, but I've been wrong before.
26-05-2008, 09:11 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
the local website clearly stated that visitors would not notice many more Prohibited and Restricted areas.This is totally untrue as I stated in a previous posting.I am well aware that updated risk assessments and other safety aspects,had to take place, but I object to anyone trying to pull the wool over the public's eyes.They will clearly see when they arrive,that they can't watch from many of their favourite places,and thay may have to pay to view in designated "safe" areas.
I fully accept the safety issues, but the public aren't stupid and they aren't going to be happy when they realise they haven't the freedom they thought they would have before they left home.
26-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Find Reply
Shitoffa Shovel Offline

Threads: 5
Thanks balin ,
a pleasure to check out your named rider images for those of us on the mainland without a race guide,,,,,,, keep up the good work.

Regards

SS,,,,,,,
It’s strange that men should take up crime when there are so many legal ways to be dishonest. …
26-05-2008, 09:33 PM
Find Reply
balin Offline

Hilary M Wrote:the local website clearly stated that visitors would not notice many more Prohibited and Restricted areas.This is totally untrue as I stated in a previous posting.I am well aware that updated risk assessments and other safety aspects,had to take place, but I object to anyone trying to pull the wool over the public's eyes.They will clearly see when they arrive,that they can't watch from many of their favourite places,and thay may have to pay to view in designated "safe" areas.
I fully accept the safety issues, but the public aren't stupid and they aren't going to be happy when they realise they haven't the freedom they thought they would have before they left home.

Hilary

That is an immense post and I thank you so much. Wonder how many folk have cancelled trips after having downloaded the "Restricted/Forbidden X-file.
26-05-2008, 09:42 PM
Find Reply
balin Offline

Shitoffa Shovel Wrote:Thanks balin ,
a pleasure to check out your named rider images for those of us on the mainland without a race guide,,,,,,, keep up the good work.

Regards

SS,,,,,,,

Hey SS

TVM.
26-05-2008, 09:45 PM
Find Reply