What a load of bull locks,,,,
Shitoffa Shovel Offline

Threads: 5
What a load of bull locks,,,,
May I first of all say I have posted this on the TT web site because most of us are having problems getting on to the Manx news/Duke radio web site/ Forums including the TT live , and have been since our visa cards were raped of 15 quid prior to race day.

I think the TAS Suzuki team should ejaculate themselves from the meeting , instead of putting the blame onto someone else......

Cheating is fine till you get caught,,,,,,,,,,smilie

Regards

SS,,,,,,,

H and P, would you like to explain,.................................?
It’s strange that men should take up crime when there are so many legal ways to be dishonest. …
04-06-2008, 01:19 AM
Find Reply
cargo
Unregistered

RE: What a load of bull locks,,,,
I feel you maybe in a very small minority there..........

Most folks seem to think is was a case of human error and that there was NO intent...............
04-06-2008, 08:58 AM
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
The Scrutineers strike back?

Could it be that the exclusion came as a direct result of what Paul Hunt said on Radio TT on Monday morning (and many people believe)that the "Big Boys" can get away with anything?

I believe he also said that he can say this safely now as he has retired.
04-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Find Reply
Hilary M Offline

Threads: 26
It has always been the case that money talks, but I would rather believe that it was a genuine mistake this time, and Bruce has proved that it was no fluke.I also bekieve that unless you are a "star" it is difficult to make yourself heard.I competed in a production race at Cadwell when Jim Parker was either the CC or the secretary of the meeting, and I had reason to protest a totally illegal machine,so I confronted Mr Parker as it was his meeting.He just turned his back and walked away,not interested.He hasn't changed, and has no respect for "also rans"
04-06-2008, 03:00 PM
Find Reply