Not Again. "Is the TT just to dangerous to carry on".
Wilddog Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Not Again. "Is the TT just to dangerous to carry on".
There are lots of things in this push bike racing reporters (Richard Allens) post that worry me, these especially

Quote:As a journalist I know that the reality is that at some point over the next few days I or one of my colleagues may have to write about another TT tragedy.

We will have to talk to relatives grieving for loved ones taken from them simply for taking part in or for watching a sporting event.

What do you say to someone in that situation if they want to know why their son or daughter was taken from them?

They don't have to talk to relatives. Someone should tell him reporters are employed to report the facts not go hassling relatives on any score.

Quote:There is one thing I am certain about. If tragedy does strike again, and I'm asked by a grieving relative to explain why the TT should not be banned, I won't have any answer to offer.
Why would anyone ask him in the first place?
Cyclists have accidents too is he calling for people not to ride them? No.
If he doesn't like the motorsport events on the Island, "there's always a boat in the morning".
04-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not Again. "Is the TT just to dangerous to carry on". - by Wilddog - 04-06-2008, 11:03 PM