Bushie No More
FC
Unregistered

Bushie No More
The Boss of bushies was on the radio today saying its the worst year ever for him at the TT, other traders have also said that profits are down as far as a loss and it may be the last time they trade at the TT.
Mr Earnshore DTL has said that the figures for arrivals are down on last year but better than 2006. over the last 20 years arrivals at the TT have increased to record levels, Any chance of seeing the audit please from the IOMSP, who's crews are saying that the figures that are being published are a pack of lies.smilie
05-06-2008, 11:17 PM
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Bushie No More
Colin, did you see my comments in the ITV4 thread, re spectators @ Bungalow, and Creg? It's difficult to imagine that there are more folk watching than in 2006. But who would argue with official figures?!!!!
05-06-2008, 11:28 PM
Find Reply
FC
Unregistered

RE: Bushie No More
NickJ Wrote:Colin, did you see my comments in the ITV4 thread, re spectators @ Bungalow, and Creg? It's difficult to imagine that there are more folk watching than in 2006. But who would argue with official figures?!!!!

My mates went back on the boat tonight and they said loads of room left on the car deck, more cars than bikes
05-06-2008, 11:35 PM