Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Special Announcement: JOHN GOODALL
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Special Announcement: JOHN GOODALL
The Manx Motor Cycle Club, organisers of the Manx Grand Prix in the Isle of Man, regret to announce that a competitor in yesterday’s MMCC Classic Senior Race sustained fatal injuries.

Sixty-seven-year-old engineer JOHN GOODALL from Haverfordwest lost control of his Matchless G50 at Ballacraine.

He was an experienced rider, winning the 1983 Classic Senior race and having been awarded 40 replicas during his Manx Grand Prix career.

The Manx Motor Cycle Cycle Club wishes to express its sincere sympathy to the family and friends of the late Mr Goodall.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
26-08-2008, 01:38 PM
Website Find Reply
marshall2 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Special Announcement: JOHN GOODALL
My deepest condolences to family, friends, and everyone who knew him. They will be in my thoughts and prayers.
26-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Find Reply
shaun hogg Offline

Threads: 27
RE: Special Announcement: JOHN GOODALL
Absolutely gutted to hear of johns terrible accident remember watching him in the Manx when i was eleven or twelve years old i am now 46 , same colour scheme evrything , very sad , have mentioned on numerous occasions to people this week he would be the ideal man for any newcomer to get behind to learn the lines , inch perfect & very fast & very safe , am sure it was Hizzy said he got behind him in one of his earliest outings here & picked up some tremendous lines off him , a very very sad day for the MGP , RIP John . Shaun Hogg & all my family .
26-08-2008, 08:19 PM
Find Reply