Olive Bullock R.I.P
shaun hogg Offline

Threads: 27
Olive Bullock R.I.P
Hi all , have to bring some sad news , was informed tonight of the sudden death of Olive Bullock , Martins mum , for those who dont know Olive she owned the house on the corner above signpost & opened it every year during TT & MGP for spectators to view the races for free in her large garden , she would make sandwiches & cups of tea & coffee for the lucky fans & all she ever asked for was a donation to one of the motorcycling charities , our own charity benifited to the tune of many hundreds of pounds through Olives hard work as did many of the other charities supporting motorcycle racing here , i recently was chatting to her & Martin at our Hoggies awards night held at the Ascot & she was her normal happy self , a lovely lady who made everyone smile , she will be sorely missed by us all & i am sure you will be thinking of Martin at this terrible time as i am , he & Olive where as close as any mother & son i have ever seen & i know he will be absloutely devastated , RIP Olive . Shaun , Ellen , Alex & Sheila Hogg .
18-02-2009, 11:30 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
Olive Bullock R.I.P - by shaun hogg - 18-02-2009, 11:30 PM
RE: Olive Bullock R.I.P - by chris - 18-02-2009, 11:40 PM
RE: Olive Bullock R.I.P - by Splashdown - 19-02-2009, 01:21 AM
RE: Olive Bullock R.I.P - by thewitch - 19-02-2009, 09:28 AM
RE: Olive Bullock R.I.P - by cargo - 19-02-2009, 01:17 PM
RE: Olive Bullock R.I.P - by Gert Meulman - 20-02-2009, 04:37 PM