Burrows to ride in Supertwins
Baylon McCaughey Offline

Threads: 141
John Burrows (BE Racing)will make his Supertwins debut this weekend at the 80th Tandragee road races.

He will ride the “Irishracephotography.com SV 650 Suzuki”, thanks to his close friend, Baylon McCaughey.

John will not be riding in the 250 class, as he is returning a favour to RJ Woolsley, who will ride the BE Racing 250 honda in the 400 support class.

John will of course be riding his 600 and Superbike at the meeting.

John Burrows ( BE RACING);

“ Baylon and i go back a long way, in fact, it was Baylon who loaned me his bike for my first ever race! I am looking forward to the challenge, in what looks to be an exciting class. I am missing out the 250 race, as i promised my 250 to RJ Woolsley , but i will still have a five race programme, with the 600 and superbike classes".

Baylon McCaughey (irishracephotography.com);

“ When i purchased the bike, i offered John the bike for any meeting that didn’t clash with my own outings.
I am looking forward to this weekends meeting, and i am sure Johns entry will no doubt add to the strength of this exciting class”
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2009, 08:23 AM by Malcolm.)
30-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Website Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Burrows to ride in Supertwins
i thought today's race was the 50th - not the 80th. there again i was also told rj wasn't racing anymore as he had taken over as chairman of the supporters club???????????
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
02-05-2009, 05:11 PM
Find Reply