James toseland ???
theCreg Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
James toseland ???
I have been hearing tonight that james toseland may be paying a visit to the TT this year.
Does any1 know anything or is it just gossip doing the rounds????smilie
02-05-2009, 01:09 AM
Find Reply
pitlane07 Offline

Threads: 31
RE: James toseland ???
theCreg Wrote:I have been hearing tonight that james toseland may be paying a visit to the TT this year.

He was there last year,he lives on rock .Will be at Nothwich thundersprint next weekend.
PITLANE 07
02-05-2009, 08:29 AM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
pitlane07 Wrote:
theCreg Wrote:I have been hearing tonight that james toseland may be paying a visit to the TT this year.

He was there last year,he lives on rock .Will be at Nothwich thundersprint next weekend.
He was in the grandstand at the Manx last year. Couldn't miss him. Lucky me.
02-05-2009, 11:22 AM
Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30
i've only one regret about toseland - and that's that he should have stuck to piano playing - one thing he's good at. and please, no jt supporters telling me how many times he was this champion or that champion. that was years ago. the only way jt will win a moto gp is if he does a franky chili and none of the other works riders race. and then he'd struggle with not enough time on the bike in rain that colour, the tyres being too round and groovy, the crowd shouting for the leading three and not him etc. stick to piano playing james - it's less boring than watching you ride round at the back all the time. even toby and jules are running out of excuses for him.
ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
02-05-2009, 05:27 PM
Find Reply
Gstarron Offline

Threads: 36
JT is (another) great ambassador for Motorcycle Racing.. Last year at the Laguna Sexa MotoGP he put on one heck of a great FREE concert.. He also made sure to say nice things about all of the competitors, not just his team mates.. That is good for the sport for sure..! Can he finish better..? Dunno.. but I still like him. Oh yes, at Laguna Seca MotoGP Last year, there was a whole family flying the Manx flag..! Made me smile..!

Long Live the TT and MGP..!!

Cheers..!!

Ron - I started my bike prepping for the MGP..!
02-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Find Reply
ian huntly Offline
Ian TTFan Huntly

Threads: 394
Jt is supposed to be making an appearance at Powerbiking (Brian Grays) in High Wycombe this Sunday at their open day.....
Crazydance

In 2015 I celebrate 68 years as a devoted TTFan

Bookingfor 2016 !!
21-05-2009, 01:37 PM
Website Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
ade! Wrote:i've only one regret about toseland - and that's that he should have stuck to piano playing - one thing he's good at. and please, no jt supporters telling me how many times he was this champion or that champion. that was years ago. the only way jt will win a moto gp is if he does a franky chili and none of the other works riders race. and then he'd struggle with not enough time on the bike in rain that colour, the tyres being too round and groovy, the crowd shouting for the leading three and not him etc. stick to piano playing james - it's less boring than watching you ride round at the back all the time. even toby and jules are running out of excuses for him.
ade!

Say it as you see it Ade! Enjoying Pappilon again thanks mate
I can fix anything!
21-05-2009, 10:54 PM
Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30
as always shaun, as always. who was it who said: Never one to hold back on the truth I normally say what I think, unfortunately there are some pussies out there who would prefer that I say what they think I should and that I should act the way they think I should and they do not like it when I disagree or do things my way! that was you feb 05. that's why i like you so much, you've always been a man after my own heart. you're better looking than me, but hey, i can't have everything :-) don't wear the book out, i might need it one day myself.
cheers, ade!
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
22-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Find Reply
Shaun Harris Offline

Threads: 48
ade! Wrote:as always shaun, as always. who was it who said: Never one to hold back on the truth I normally say what I think, unfortunately there are some pussies out there who would prefer that I say what they think I should and that I should act the way they think I should and they do not like it when I disagree or do things my way! that was you feb 05. that's why i like you so much, you've always been a man after my own heart. you're better looking than me, but hey, i can't have everything :-) don't wear the book out, i might need it one day myself.
cheers, ade!

Wow, how did I come up with some thing as honest as that Ade
I can fix anything!
22-05-2009, 10:02 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
Good to see you back Ade - nothing changes!!

Yahoo
22-05-2009, 11:03 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Ade is a top man and has no time for rubbish if you know what i mean?
Roll on Kells 2010
23-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
I just wonder if JT regrets changing engineer. It definately looks as though Colin Edwards has had the bette deal so far and I can not see JT doing anything at all. It maybe that he has shot himself in the foot with his team and also unfortunately his team mate. Information is vital in the first few years from more experienced riders and I think Colin would have been open with his information and using his extensive experience if JT hadn't made so much of having an engineer that he likes, rather than an engineer that is good at setting everything up and a team that is willing to share information between riders. He has not done himself any favours at all and my respect for him as a rider dissapeared when he did that to Colin.

My best tip for a decent MotoGP rider for the future is probably Scott Redding. He looks strong on a bike thats below par at best and has done really well this year as well as last. The only one of the 3 British riders that has actually won a GP in the 125 class in 08 even though Bradley Smith did really well he never quite made it. Bradley has won this year in Spain and also I think has improved, but I still think Redding is the one to watch.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
23-05-2009, 03:54 PM
Find Reply
beepee Offline

Threads: 23
The way that I heard it was that Herve Poncheral instigated the change of engineers and not that JT was bleating for Colin's boy.

But you are right, either way it just ain't working and it would appear CE is really enjoying the nose rubbing.
23-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Find Reply
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
The way I heard it JT went to Poncheral and asked if he could have the change made due to communication problems with the language barriers. Also because they lived closer and in the same country a better working relationship could be maintained and grown. All common sence to me. This was considered and approved by Poncheral. So in essance JT wanted the move and they made it happen.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
24-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Find Reply