Message from Elwyn Roberts
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
Message from Elwyn Roberts
Just got off the phone from talking to Supertaff Elwyn Roberts. Major health issues have kept him off the website for a while, and he is due in hospital tomorrow for a long operation. He has asked me to give his thanks for all the messages he has received from his motorcycling friends.
If things work out, he would like to get here for the end of TT period, but it's in the lap of the gods at the moment.
19-05-2009, 08:42 PM
Website Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
RE: Message from Elwyn Roberts
Bill Snelling Wrote:Just got off the phone from talking to Supertaff Elwyn Roberts. Major health issues have kept him off the website for a while, and he is due in hospital tomorrow for a long operation. He has asked me to give his thanks for all the messages he has received from his motorcycling friends.
If things work out, he would like to get here for the end of TT period, but it's in the lap of the gods at the moment.

get well soon elwyn
Roll on Kells 2010
19-05-2009, 08:50 PM
Find Reply
Splashdown Offline

Threads: 32
RE: Message from Elwyn Roberts
pykey Wrote:
Bill Snelling Wrote:Just got off the phone from talking to Supertaff Elwyn Roberts. Major health issues have kept him off the website for a while, and he is due in hospital tomorrow for a long operation. He has asked me to give his thanks for all the messages he has received from his motorcycling friends.

get well soon elwyn

For a Welshman, he's not a bad bloke!!
Seriously, you couldn't imagine meeting a more decent and enthusiastic person, and with fantastic knowledge of TT history. Best wishes for a full recovery.
20-05-2009, 12:37 AM
Find Reply