McBride Ready for Southern 100
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
McBride Ready for Southern 100
[Image: s100hdr.jpg]

Following his successful TT come back just four weeks ago, Kettering’s James McBride is ready to race once again back on the Island of Man at the Southern 100.

The 4.25 mile pure road circuit on the south of the Island will challenge the Northants rider aboard his Pazzo Speedy.com Yamaha Superstock machine.

Now back to full fitness this will be his third pure road race outing this year and he can’t wait to go racing. McBride is entered in three classes on his stock machine and is hoping to take the race to the Superbike riders.

McBride has been training hard since the TT by taking part in a spot of Trail riding and Enduro on his WR450. It has kept him sharp and bike fit, also it has helped him loosen up his muscles following the 1700 miles he covered when racing at the TT.

The week long biking festival starts on Monday 13th July with practice. Racing starts in anger on the 14th – 16th July.

McBride said: “It will be good to get back on a bike after the TT. I really enjoyed my time there and was pleased to come away with a bronze replica for every race I took part in. I’m steadily improving and really enjoying my racing.”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
11-07-2009, 09:20 AM
Website Find Reply