What's wrong with riders now-a-days?
DCLUCIE Offline

Threads: 50
RE: What's wrong with riders now-a-days?
Hi Larry,

So sorry I couldn't make it down to see you at the classic. Was in a litttle too much pain. I really missed it. Sorry you didn't get the good luck until after, but judging from the photo's of you getting around there you didn't need it. See you in the George then, may even get to watch as long as the new legs are up to it. Lol Having a few problems at the mo but then again can not complain.

As for this thread it was ment to encourage debate between the young and old fella's amongst us. I was sure that it was a subject that would have both sides being brought to the fore.

I admire the lads that went out tried it and decided to jack it in. Takes alot to make that descision on the spot with so much at stake. I have to admitt I made a descision like that once and have regretted it ever since as it cleared up and was more than good enough to race on after a while. I will never forget that day and it still sticks in my throat when I think of it.
When people say one thing and mean another its called politics, when organisers say one thing and mean another its called a mistake, when the ACU say one thing and mean another its called information.
10-06-2009, 04:26 PM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
What's wrong with riders now-a-days? - by DCLUCIE - 10-06-2009, 12:31 PM
RE: What's wrong with riders now-a-days? - by DCLUCIE - 10-06-2009, 04:26 PM
RE: What's wrong with riders now-a-days? - by MV - 10-06-2009, 07:37 PM