Commentators at the TT
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
Commentators at the TT
Are the fellas who commentate on Manx Radio biased to Manx riders? My friend Derek Brian was hardy mentioned it was all about ?????????????kneen lets get Big D over and educate as to whos who ? sorry to rant but i think some fans know what i mean? smilie smilie
Roll on Kells 2010
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2009, 07:05 PM by ttwebsite.)
23-06-2009, 09:30 PM
Find Reply
chris Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Commentors at the TT
I think the commentators do a good job, though I must admit Derek Brien does not seem to have had much media coverage, maybe it's up to some of his supporters to do more posts like the above by Pykey.
I wonder who will take over commentating at Glen Helen, now that Maurice Mawdsley has retired? There used to be a guy called Dave Moore who did a bit of pit lane commentating at the MGP, and possibly he commentated at this years NW200. He seemed to know a fair bit about the riders etc.
23-06-2009, 11:33 PM
Find Reply
pykey Offline

Threads: 88
RE: Commentors at the TT
chris Wrote:I think the commentators do a good job, though I must admit Derek Brien does not seem to have had much media coverage, maybe it's up to some of his supporters to do more posts like the above by Pykey.
I wonder who will take over commentating at Glen Helen, now that Maurice Mawdsley has retired? There used to be a guy called Dave Moore who did a bit of pit lane commentating at the MGP, and possibly he commentated at this years NW200. He seemed to know a fair bit about the riders etc.

I agree they do a great job so being Manx they are bound to give the locals a plug as does George Mcann and Big D in Ireland smilie smilie
Roll on Kells 2010
(This post was last modified: 24-06-2009, 05:57 PM by ttwebsite.)
24-06-2009, 04:58 PM
Find Reply