Another Four-timer For Ryan at Faugheen 50
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Another Four-timer For Ryan at Faugheen 50
Ryan Farquhar continued his amazing season adding a further four race victories to his 2009 tally and bringing his total at the Co Tipparary course to 16.

The KMR Kawasaki rider opened his account in the Super Twins race in which he set the first of an eventual three lap records; then took the chequered flag in firstly a stopped Open Championship race when rain fell after one lap - the riders on slick tyres.

The re-started race was then red flagged three laps in, after an incident, with no injuries to the riders involved.

The Dungannon man took his third victory of the day in close fought Supersport 600cc race with William and Michael Dunlop, with the latter brother claiming second spot.

Ryan completed his day in the Faugheen 50 Grand Final breaking both the lap and race records during the 8-lap finale to the seventh running of the meeting.

Michael Dunlop took his fifth runner-up place of the day, as William left the meeting with two wins in the 250cc and 125cc races and three third positions in his other events.

William’s results moves him back up to third position in the Duke Rankings after 17 rounds.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
28-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Website Find Reply
ade! Offline

Threads: 30
RE: Another Four-timer For Ryan at Faugheen 50
no disrespect to the other racers, but apart from keith amor, who's he got to beat? we've either lost the other premier class riders such as the finn, darran, the hulk, or they haven't turned up for these smaller race meetings. the depth of talent is still there, the dedication is still there, the bravery and skill are still there, but when was the last time ryan, keith or michael were beaten in a superbike or 600 race? sorry, but it's like putting man utd against ilkeston town at old trafford.
ade!
ps, let's see who wins at the ugp Icon_biggrinIcon_biggrinIcon_biggrin
ACU? why not add "nt" to the end, you'll get the idea!
30-07-2009, 09:39 PM
Find Reply