Ulster GP Dates for 2010
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
Ulster GP Dates for 2010
Despite three attempts at e-mailing the Uslter GP organisers (well, I think they are supposed to be the organisers) the Secretary, the Race secretary etc, requesting the dates for next years's GP or when they might decide the dates in order for me to make my airline and accommodation bookings I have failed to get a response. Maybe some kind person on this forum can confirm if the date has been set and that there is no chance it will be changed could post it here. Thanks.
Jan
17-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Find Reply
larryd Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Ulster GP Dates for 2010
(17-11-2009, 09:39 PM)Jan Grainger Wrote: Despite three attempts at e-mailing the Uslter GP organisers (well, I think they are supposed to be the organisers) the Secretary, the Race secretary etc, requesting the dates for next years's GP or when they might decide the dates in order for me to make my airline and accommodation bookings I have failed to get a response. Maybe some kind person on this forum can confirm if the date has been set and that there is no chance it will be changed could post it here. Thanks.
Jan

Hi Jan

Provisional dates for the UGP are Wed August 11th for practice, Thursday 12th for the National Dundrod "150", and Saturday 14th for the International UGP.

These dates still to be ratified and confirmed - I'll let you know when this happens.

We don't move rapidly in this country.
18-11-2009, 08:38 AM
Find Reply
Jan Grainger Offline

Threads: 16
RE: Ulster GP Dates for 2010
(18-11-2009, 08:38 AM)larryd Wrote:
(17-11-2009, 09:39 PM)Jan Grainger Wrote: Despite three attempts at e-mailing the Uslter GP organisers (well, I think they are supposed to be the organisers) the Secretary, the Race secretary etc, requesting the dates for next years's GP or when they might decide the dates in order for me to make my airline and accommodation bookings I have failed to get a response. Maybe some kind person on this forum can confirm if the date has been set and that there is no chance it will be changed could post it here. Thanks.
Jan

OBVIOUSLY.......lol
Thanks Larry. It's so frustrating as I need to make and pay for my tickets before my denistry repairs take up all my money.
Jan

Provisional dates for the UGP are Wed August 11th for practice, Thursday 12th for the National Dundrod "150", and Saturday 14th for the International UGP.

These dates still to be ratified and confirmed - I'll let you know when this happens.

We don't move rapidly in this country.[/b]
18-11-2009, 09:21 AM
Find Reply