Spectacular entertainment programme promises to test stamina of Isle of Man TT fans!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Spectacular entertainment programme promises to test stamina of Isle of Man TT fans!
[Image: ttnewlogo.gif]

The Isle of Man Department of Tourism and Leisure has announced an action-packed festival for the 2010 TT Races.

At the Carole Nash International Motorcycle Show in Birmingham on Thursday, it was revealed the programme will see seven nights of thrilling entertainment on Douglas seafront as well as the return of many old favourites around the rest of the Island.

Read the complete press release - HERE
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
26-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Website Find Reply
Bill Snelling Offline

Threads: 147
RE: Spectacular entertainment programme promises to test stamina of Isle of Man TT fa
Can I add my little piece onto the TT2010 entertainment: the photto exhibitions that are held in the Laxey Woollen Mills and the Sulby Glen will also take place in 2010, both venues will be open for the fortnight of race action, TT and MGP.
At Laxey we will be screening the film of the 1957 Golden Jubilee TT, when Bob McIntyre achieved the first 100 mile an hour lap.
Free admission to both, but please contribute through the green bucket to the MGP Helicopter Fund.
I'm on the Great Flapjack Foray of Life - can't you tell!
“You don’t stop riding because you get old. You get old because you stop riding”
26-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Website Find Reply