TT Participant Pat Wise
ariel glida Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 1
TT Participant Pat Wise
Hi Everyone,

My name is Roger and I'm a new member to the forum.
I have to admit that for the last 42 yrs I've had a bit of an obsession with the Ariel Leader and Arrow motorcycles and I've never been without owning a few during this time.
I thought it was time that I took a bit of interest in those Arrows that were raced at the TT and I've just started to collate information.
This has led me to Pat Wise who rode a Sports Arrow Production racer at Silverstone in 1962, her co rider being the late Olga Kevelos.
Is it possible for the person who posted a message awhile ago who knows Pat Wise putting me in contact with her, naturally I dont expect Pat's address just to be handed over to me. I would like to have some contact with Pat, if she's up to it, to find out first hand about her experience of racing the Arrow.
Many Thanks. Roger James.
14-01-2010, 09:49 PM
Find Reply
ariel glida Offline
Just Getting Started

RE: TT Participant Pat Wise
Just an update
There is no need for anyone to respond to my previous message, Pat Wise has been traced by other means.
25-01-2010, 03:46 PM
Find Reply
Rennmax Offline

Threads: 4
(25-01-2010, 03:46 PM)ariel glida Wrote: Just an update
There is no need for anyone to respond to my previous message, Pat Wise has been traced by other means.

[Image: RM_06.jpg]

Icon_eek

Hope she is she doing well
26-01-2010, 09:28 AM
Find Reply
ariel glida Offline
Just Getting Started

Hi Rennmax, Thanks for the message, all I can say at this time is that Pat had a bit of a tumble at home a few weeks ago and is in a Care Home at the present time, she's apparently doing o.k. and still enjoys the company of visitors to reminisce about her motorcycling days. I posted a letter to Pat this morning asking whether I can visit her soon. for a chat. Hopefully I will receive a reply from Pat in person or at the very least a message from the staff at the Care Home.
Will post a further message in due course when I know a bit more. Regards. Roger
26-01-2010, 10:43 PM
Find Reply