Blackford’s Pre TT Classic Road Races Regs Available
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Blackford’s Pre TT Classic Road Races Regs Available
[Image: pretthdr.gif]

Blackford’s Pre TT Classic Road Races
Regs Available

Regulations and Entry Forms for the 2010 Blackford Financial Services Classic Road Races are now available for download from the organising club’s official website.

First run on the Billown Course in the south of the Isle of Man in 1988, the popular meeting which kick-starts the annual TT Festival, commences on Friday evening 28th May and continues Saturday afternoon 29th, concluding with a full days racing on Monday 31st May.

The unique Prize Presentation takes place on Tuesday afternoon June 1st, in Castletown Square and includes a Concours d’Elegance of Racing Machines.

The Supplementary Regulations for the Post Classic Race were amended this year to allow more machines to be eligible for what is traditionally the final race of the meeting.

These have further been amended to allow machines up to 1200cc in the 4-stroke class with a cut off date of 31st December 1985.

The Supplementary Regulations and Entry Forms can be downloaded from http://www.southern100.com or they can be requested to be sent by post by contacting race secretary, George Peach either by e-mail: georgepeach@manx.net or by phone on 07624-471301.

Closing date for entries is Wednesday 31st March 2010.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
21-01-2010, 07:58 PM
Website Find Reply