Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd
ev fan Offline
Just Getting Started

Threads: 0
RE: Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd
ummmm, LA times, Wallstreet Journal, New York Times, Discovery channel, The Times of India, Bloomberg TV, The Daily Telegraph... you are absolutely right sticky, a boring bunch of website editors - not!
... I totally understand and respect the fact that it didn't appeal to you - but why would you assume the rest of us don't appreciate it? I'm not arrogrant enough to feel that because i don't like marmite, everyone who claims they do like it, have in fact never tried it. You are entitled to your opinion but i just don;t understand why you always seem to focus on bashing people trying to make a positive difference and insulting people who enjoyed it. I have read a whole heap of positive comments as the results were coming in on the races on this forum - were all those people lying? How is your argument constructive?

Did the TTXGP do something that personally upset you? It was a one lap race, just over 30 mins in two weeks of racing... What harm did it do to try something new and innovative? Is that not in the spirit of the TT and motorsport in general - pushing technology to new heights? Is it a bad thing that mainstream newspapers around the world spoke well of the TT? Perhaps you like to keep all the fun for yourself sticky, don't want a bigger invasion of more foriegners to your beloved TT...
26-02-2010, 03:03 AM
Find Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Statement From The Isle of Man Government Regarding TT Zero and TTXGP Ltd - by ev fan - 26-02-2010, 03:03 AM