Statement
GarryD Offline

Threads: 17
Statement
A few days ago it was brought to my attention by my girlfriend Jacqui,that various posts were put on here after my near fatal accident July 2008.

The posts were put on by Gaynor Firth therefore I have to put the record straight and correct. In one thread she put that the cause of my accident was brake failure,this is a complete lie my parents have also been imformed about this and will be taking this further.

Both my Mum & Dad have always povided me the very best motorcycles, and my Dad has always prepared them to the higest standard. After the accident my 250 Honda was checked over by the relevent officials and they found nothing wrong at all with the bike, there was no mechanical failure at all so the thread is malious and slanderous.

We have had fantastic support and well wishes since the accident, and know what happened which will be made known once all statements have been completed.

I would like to thank each and everyone of one of you who left messages and sent cards to me, it has been a great help to me and special thanks to my parents and Jacqui who have all helped me so much.

Garry.
Motor cycling, mountain climbing and bull fighting are the only true sports. All the rest are childrens games played by adults.
18-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Find Reply