CROFT REVS UP FOR BUSY SEASON!
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
CROFT REVS UP FOR BUSY SEASON!
[Image: croftcircuit1.gif]

The Derby Phoenix Motor Cycle Club championship series visits Croft Circuit near Darlington this forthcoming weekend (March 27/28th) with another capacity grid assembled in what is expected to be a busy year for the North Yorkshire track.

There are several club champions from 2009 who will be action and as usual, there will be a healthy North East and Scottish contingent mixing it up with the DPMCC regulars over the two-day meeting which includes action for various classes for Solos from 125cc to 1300cc, Thunderbikes, F400, F600, Twins, Triples, and both F1 and F2 Sidecars.

Indeed, a number of top British Championship runners of both solos and sidecars are expected to be in attendance prior to the opening round of BSB which takes place at Brands Hatch over Easter.

Practice gets underway at 9.30am on Saturday with racing straight afterwards and on Sunday, the action gets underway at 12.00 noon. Adult admission is just £12.00 on both days with accompanied children aged 15 and under admitted FREE and FREE paddock and car parking.

Further information is available from Croft Circuit on 01325 721815 or at http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk

CROFT CAR TRACK DAYS ARE BACK IN 2010

Although now much quieter and with less cars on track at any one time, the minimum guaranteed track time is one and a half hours in sessions throughout the day. A maximum of 10 cars on track per session allows for ample space to drive the 2.12-mile circuit.

Vehicles must be a 'normal road going vehicle' (i.e. no modifications), with a maximum exhaust noise level of 88dba static at 3/4 revs.

Fully qualified ARDS instructors will be on standby to assist, if required, throughout the day. However you can also exclusively hire an instructor for the day. Please telephone the circuit to book an instructor.

The cost for the full day is £152.75 including VAT but half days are not available at this time and dates for 2010 are: Saturday 24th April, Saturday 22nd May, Saturday 17th July, Saturday 21st August, Saturday 18th September and Saturday 23rd October.

The circuit is also available for Driving Experiences, Corporate Hospitality and ARDS Courses etc so please visit http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk for further information.

ADVANCE & SEASON TICKET SALE INFORMATION

With big race meetings for both bikes and cars scheduled for the season at Croft, race fans can pre-purchase tickets in advance and as well as guaranteeing entry, they offer a saving on race day prices.

The popular MCE Insurance British Superbike Championship makes a return visit to Croft over the weekend of September 10/11/12th and with close racing and big crowds again expected, demand for tickets is sure to be high so pre-booking is recommended. Advance adult tickets cost £13 (Saturday), £27 (Sunday) and £33 (weekend) and strictly limited Grandstand tickets are on sale at just £7 each.

The Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship again visits Yorkshire's only permanent racetrack over the weekend of June 19/20th and with capacity grids and a host of top line supporting races, is one of the must see events of the summer. Advance adult tickets cost £13 (Saturday), £27 (Sunday) and £33 (weekend) and strictly limited Grandstand tickets are on sale at just £7 each.

As with all Croft events, all accompanied children aged 15 and under are admitted FREE and there is FREE parking and FREE paddock access.

Season Tickets are also available as follows:

Full Season Ticket (every meeting, Saturday and Sunday) - £155 each
Car Season Ticket - £110 each
Bike Season Ticket - £45 each

More details can be found along with booking details at http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk or by calling the ticket hotline on 01325 721815.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
22-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Website Find Reply