“Roads Closed” An Exhibition of Road Racing Images
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
“Roads Closed” An Exhibition of Road Racing Images
The members of roadracingsupporters.com will be hosting an exhibition of original images featuring
real road racing during the 2010 IOM TT Festival. The exhibition will run for two weeks commencing
Monday 31st May 2010 through till Friday 11th June at St. Ninian’s Church, Douglas.

[Image: roadsclosed.jpg]

The exhibition will be open daily from 1030am until 3.00pm except Mad Sunday when it will be open from 1.00pm until 4.00pm.

Rev. John Coldwell has kindly invited photographers from both roadracingsupporters.com and iomtt.com to contribute to what will be a unique event for race fans during this year’s TT Races.

Over 200 magnificent photographs and canvasses will be on display for the enjoyment of the public who wish to visit the church during TT 2010. It’ll be a chance to not only view the exhibition but also to meet up with friends new and old whilst enjoying some traditional Manx made refreshments courtesy of the parishioners of St. Ninian’s.

Entry to the exhibition will be by way of a donation of 50p to the roadracingsupporters charity fund. roadracingsupporters.com has so far this year raised a total of £2,000 via the proceeds of their 2010 Road Racing Calendar. Monies raised from the exhibition will be added to the donations that have already been made to the Manx Grand Prix Supporters Club Helicopter Fund and Rob Vine Fund. In a new initiative this year roadracingsupporters.com also hopes to make a contribution to the Southern 100 Club’s own Rescue Helicopter from the money raised by the exhibition.

Photographer’s contributing to the exhibition have also kindly donated their images that will be made available to visitors for purchase. Again, the proceeds will be added to the funds raised.

All are welcome to the exhibition and we look forward to seeing you all at St. Ninian’s in June.
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Website Find Reply