TT Tribute Trucks
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
TT Tribute Trucks
I have just come across this corgi model and was reminded that I wrote to Corgi some time ago to see if they would consider producing a version of the Richard Britton tribute truck. They did not reply, but I am still hoping that they will produce one.
[Image: CC12225-1.jpg]

The Kelly Brothers truck that I am referring to:

[Image: 3067.jpg]

Can you find any similar tributes out there?
08-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Find Reply
gary the nurse Offline

Threads: 18
RE: TT Tribute Trucks
taken at the UGP where they were used as course official and roads closed/open vehicles....beats an audi TT or porsche any day!!!
[Image: Brittontruck1.jpg]
[Image: Brittontruck2.jpg]
[Image: Joeytruck1.jpg]
[Image: Joeytruck2.jpg]
08-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Find Reply
John Foster Offline

Threads: 63
RE: TT Tribute Trucks
The latest from Corgi. It's not bikes, but Colin had many links with the Island.

"Brothers Martin and Noel Downey established Outdoor Services from their base in Magherafelt, Co. Derry in 1998 after previously working as foremen for local quarrying and road contractors. The company has grown to become a handsome operation with 120 employees, over 50 separate items of plant and four DAF trucks including this XF, meticulously looked after by proud driver Danny McPeake.

Martin, a Rally fan, intended to have a mural of his own Mitsubishi Evo on the cab but following the death of Colin McRae, his five-year-old son and two family friends following a helicopter crash in 2007, it was decided to honour Colin through creating a tribute truck, with the work being done by GCO in Toome, Co. Antrim."

[Image: CC14110-1.jpg]

[Image: CC14110-2.jpg]
14-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Find Reply