The New Southern 100 - '100 Club' - Update
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
The New Southern 100 - '100 Club' - Update
[Image: southern100.gif]

Re: Southern 100 – 100 Club

The Southern 100 Club does a remarkable job in staging some of the world’s finest road races at the Billown Circuit.

As with all clubs, the races could not be put on without financial support and we have established a 100 Club to assist with fundraising for this club.

The Aim

To get at least 100 members to pay a monthly sum of £5. This will enter you into a monthly draw with the chance to win one of the seven cash prizes up for grabs (see attached list). I anticipate the first payment to be made on the 1st May with the first draw being made at the end of May.

If 100 members join the 100 Club, then this will ensure that £3000 is raised annually for the club with £3000 being paid out in prizes.

Also attached is a membership form and a standing order form. Should you wish to join please print off, complete, sign and return the documents to myself as indicated.

Finally, I would like this to have the snowball effect, therefore whether you intend to participate or not then please forward this to your friends, family or work colleagues.

If you have any queries then please feel free to contact me on 453442 or email dave@blackfords.net

Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
(This post was last modified: 14-04-2010, 11:39 AM by Malcolm.)
14-04-2010, 11:28 AM
Website Find Reply