Linfoot Motorpoint Team Leader
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Linfoot Motorpoint Team Leader
[Image: robmachdr.jpg]

Young Dan Linfoot the Superbike ‘Rookie’ steps up to Motorpoint team leader this weekend for the 2nd round of the British Championship held at Thruxton.

With Neil Hodgson’s withdrawal though injury Dan fly’s the flag for the Motorpoint Yamaha team and is looking forward to the job.

Dan Linfoot Motorpoint Yamaha

“That is bad news for Neil, he has been great through winter testing and we have really got on well, I was really looking forward to racing with him around Thruxton.

Brands was tough as you have to ride a bit over the top and he got caught out, I am sure if he could have got to Thruxton fit he would have loved it.

I will do my best for the team, the Motorpoint guy’s and all our sponsors are real close to the team and I want to do well for them.

I love Thruxton to, I have spoken with Leon Camier about how he won here and now I have his bike and settings so I can’t wait”

Rob Mac

“Dan has been thrown into the lead role and I am sure he will handle it well, he was flying at Brands and it if wasn’t for a few first race nerves he would have had a great race day. He has learned from that and now starts this weekend much stronger and really focused, he loves this fast track and our bike should suit him.

Neil will be trackside to help Dan with set up and track management so we still have our team working together just not quite how I intended!”
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
16-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Website Find Reply