Seeley Wins A Thriller - Race 2 Clinton Enterprises Supersport
Malcolm Offline
Administrator

Threads: 18,390
Seeley Wins A Thriller - Race 2 Clinton Enterprises Supersport
[Image: relenlessnorthwesthdr.gif]

Alastair Seeley came out on top of a five-lap seven-rider scrap to claim his first supersport 600cc race at the North West 200 out-thinking Ian Hutchinson, Keith Amor and Michael Dunlop in a daring out braking manoeuvre at Juniper Chicane on the final lap and sweeping to victory with the fastest lap of the race.

Seeley had been eighth at the end of lap one and said, “Once I towed through the pack and got on Hutchy’s back wheel I knew the bikes were near the same and it was going to be a do or die effort at Juniper if I wanted to win. I think I wanted the win more than them. It was great to win for Relentless Suzuki by TAS as Relentless are the events main sponsor.”

Hutchy who had led for the majority of the race said, I thought I had Juniper covered, but they came round my outside and there was nothing I could do. If it had been the old system I would have collected most lap leading money, but that’s not the case this year.”

Dunlop who started the race from pole was really disappointed with third saying, “I’m not even bothered about the podium. I just wanted to win, third for the second year in a row is not what I wanted.”

In what was a breathtaking race two seconds covered the top six with Amor fourth for the second race in a row, John McGuinness fifth and Ryuan Farquhar sixth.

You can view/download the full race result HERE
Be right back. I am going to go find myself, and if I leave before I get back, make sure to tell me !! -
15-05-2010, 02:31 PM
Website Find Reply